Sunday, April 11, 2010

gluten free expert gets caught out with contamination!

Well folks it happened, here I am pounding the keys about dangers we face when inadvertently eating Gluten, and walked in, (eyes wide open) to a really nasty gluten attack.

It’s because I’m a firm believer in fate, and believe nothing ever happens just by chance that I feel rushed to explain what happened to me thereby hopefully preventing you and many like you becoming as sick I was, just 2 days ago. I still feel bit squeezy but am able to function at a low energy level. Any way this is what you must be aware of buying, in belief it’s a safe food for Celiacs/ GI.

It’s a packet of corn biscuits. On the packet it claims to be organic and wheat gluten free but what I didn’t read in small print was warning that the corn biscuits were made on same equipment as seeds. I know that some Celiac’s claim they can eat millet seeds I’ve always steered clear of them after finding out the hard way that they made me sick. Because of that I’m thinking that seeds were millet seeds I can’t name brand due to legalities involved, but can tell you what it looks like. Its two thirds yellow in colour with an orange base, and made in OZ. So there you are, my only excuse to myself is that I was in a hurry, had quick scan and missed small print. Suppose my message for the day is always read small print.

Bye for now Isi Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment