Monday, May 10, 2010

More gluten contamination........

This blog is urgent as once again I've encountered a really awful and
sick making abuse of GF foods.

So please take note other Gi sufferers if not once again you may fall sick as I did and again reason was millet seeds. Ill try to be brief, I bought apa cket of organic maize meal from company 'Natures Own '. All over front of packet is emblazoned Gluten/wheat free. To my detrement I took that on face valuue and once home the product was added to my GF bread mix.

Lunch time next day I ate the crust of the new GF loaf of bread. Would
have taken about half and hour after lunch I began feeling usual
Gluten attck symptoms. In disbelief my mind ran through any new food
products that may haveslipped though my sual vigilant food radar. The
only new product was maize meal other than maize grain.

Carefuly I read every word on packet and whenI began same process on
back of packet was mortified to see printed under ingredients Millet
seeds.Millet allergic reactions range from mild to anaphalaxic. In my
case I was fortunate in one way that my homeopth husband had made up a
new homeopath fix he was hoping to trial (when I had )next gluten
attack and here was the attack he needed. IT WORKED

But what if like many other GIs husbands who follwed other carreers?.
Most certainly they would have spent rest of weekened in bed but if
like many ive read of on net have severe allergy reaction anaphalaxic
they might evern pass on!. I contacted company and was virtually
laughed at they said they knew about mistake and blamed printer. They
asked me to send packet to them as it was thier understanding that no
millet meal had been in packet(even though Id been sick before I knew
about millet written on back).

Understand other sufferers thats the reason for my monetry membership
webpage' Gluten free exposed' which will allow me to pursure such
balatant abuse Legally. If membership doesn't allow me the ability to
stop these supposed GF free companies all I can do is warn you of
thier shonky practices. My real concern is for those poor souls who
dont have a computer to follow such warnings. Make no mistake other Gi
people this abuse verges on war based on monetry gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment